Slot Exchange Provider Review
Slot Exchange has this quirky yet professional look and approach to creating game content. Just from looking at the provider’s website, it is clear that the developer has done everything in their power to create a fun gaming environment. This includes developing a platform that can offer games on both desktop and mobile devices.
The brand explores various forms of storylines, concepts, and characters to bring its game ideas to life. From horror to futuristic, history, science, auto, and sports, Slot Exchange has got a balanced portfolio of games.
Features of Slot Exchange Games
Slot Exchange games have this warm graphics with cool illustrations and nice color schemes, the site focuses on slot games, and the brand has distinguished itself with the kind of releases it has made in the last 6 years.
- Warm graphics with striking illustrations: As opposed to the flashy color schemes in some online casino games, Slot Exchange products have a warm color scheme with exquisite illustrations that further depict the themes of the game
- HTML5 games that can be played on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- High RTPs: Slot Exchange games have high return-to-player rates. This means that players are certainly going to be getting back a large percentage of their wagers.
- Great game features: Aside from the big RTPs, Slot Exchange game features spice up the entire experience.
Popular Slot Games from Slot Exchange
- Fruit monsters: Slot Exchange’s Fruit monsters is a slot game with a 5×4 arrangement with 25 pay lines. This slot machine from Slot Exchange has eight symbols and several features like wilds, free spins, and bonus games. Fruit monsters has an RTP of 95% and a maximum win of x855. It can be played on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Anger of Zeus: The Greek god is this slot game’s main character with a 5×3 layout with 15 pay lines. It has an RTP of 95% and can give players up to 13500x of their bets. This game features Wilds, Wheel of fortune, Question mark puzzle, Free spins, etc.
- Racing Star: This 5×3 slot has an RTP of 95%, and a maximum win of 13500x player’s bet. This game is available in English, and it has 9 paid symbols and features, including Wild, Wheel of Fortune, and Question mark puzzle. Lastly, it has 15 pay lines.
- Greedy Leprechauns: The Leprechauns are famous for loving gold, and this is exactly the concept of the slot machine by Slot Exchange. It has a 5×4 layout with an RTP of 95%, and a maximum win of up to 855x bets. This game has 8 paid symbols and 25 pay lines. It features wilds, free spins, and a bonus game.
- Great Sparta: Great Sparta has a 5×3 slot arrangement with 5 reels and 3 rows. It has an RTP of 95% and a maximum bet of 16120x bets. It has nine paid symbols and wild symbols as well. The game is available in English and can be played on mobile and desktop devices.
Pros and Cons
- 90+ state-of-the-art games;
- Cool game animations and graphics;
- Games are compatible with mobile and desktop devices;
- Offers high RTPs;
- Offers various in-game bonuses.
- Games don’t support multiple languages;
- Doesn’t offer table games or live dealer games.
Slot Exchange is one of the players in the software provider sector of the iGaming industry. The brand was established in 2016, and although it’s not overly popular like other veterans in the sector, it has been doing impressive work. Slot Exchange online casino games can be found in dozens of online casinos. The company is based in Seychelles and operates from there.